Dr. Moeller’s philosophy of care is to “treat the patient, not the X-ray or MRI.” He believes that an educated patient, given options, can become an integral part of decision-making for their orthopedic care.
Dr. Moeller has been part of the Snellville community since 1984 and has had the pleasure of building relationships with patients and their families over the years, with some of those relationships spanning multiple generations. What sets him apart as a physician is his ability to sit down and look at the patient (not the laptop), listen and ask questions. He finds that, often enough, the diagnosis is evident before the clinical exam or X-rays are done.
In his free time, Dr. Moeller enjoys sports, as well as visiting his children and grandchildren.
- Evaluation of hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand pain and injuries
- Arthroscopy of the knee
- Total joint replacements (hip, knee)
- Carpal tunnel release and common hand procedures
- Rotator cuff repair
Education & Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, New Hampshire
- Internship, General Surgery, University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, University of Chicago Hospital and Clinic, Chicago, Illinois
Certifications & Affiliations
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Honors and Awards
- Summa cum laude, Dartmouth College
- Eastside Medical Center Physician of the Year – 2010, 2019
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
- Northside Hospital Duluth
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett Advanced Surgery Center
- Eastside Medical Center